Zoning Change & Land Division

Prior to submitting the Land Use Intent Form for a zoning change, you are encouraged to review the Town of Vermont Land Division Ordinance. Be certain to review the Dane County zoning categories and determine which category would support your intended use.

The zoning change/rezone process involves both the Town of Vermont and Dane County Zoning. Applicants should begin the process with Dane County Zoning at the same time as the process with Town of Vermont.

Please Note: You may, at any time throughout the zoning change process, contact the Town of Vermont Plan Commission Secretary, Diane Anderson, at 608-767-3953 or email plancommission@townofvermont.com for information or guidance.